Click Here For Your Online Application
See job description below
Home Manager – 2 year minimum experience, will discuss salary and responsibility during interview
DIRECT CARE STAFF
Location: All Group Homes
Hourly rate: $10.25 to $11
Benefits: Health Insurance (Chrysalis follows all Federal and State regulations), Dental, Aflac, is a 100% cost to the employee. CTO (combined time off) is offered and based on time worked.
Employment Type: Part Time / Full Time
Description: Responsible for implementing program needs and activities to meet established IPOS goals, objectives, and dreams of the consumer in the home/apt, by participating in a team approach, attending monthly group home meetings, and performing job responsibilities in a manner which complies with WCCMHB, local agency and program regulations, policies and procedures and ensure the health and safety of the consumer.
- Serve as a consumer advocate, assuring their safety and proper care, implement programs develop by the IPOS and recommend the need for change and/or additional services. Increase self actualization opportunities, train in activities of daily living, and develop social skills.
- Transport consumer as needed. Requires a valid drivers license.
- Provide or assist consumer in obtaining recreation and leisure time activities appropriate to the individuals involved.
- Aide in self care areas as detailed for each individual consumer.
- Household/Apartment cleaning and minor maintenance of the home, including lawn maintenance and snow removal.
- Cook meals, following dietary guidelines of the home and those established for the individual consumers.
- Attend and fully participate in meetings and in services as requested by supervisory staff.
- Report to supervisory staff important occurrences and incidents such as: illness, injury, possible rights violations, and property damage. Reports must be filed immediately.
- Do the laundry and perform other household tasks as are required to maintain the household.
- Have knowledge of residents medications and pass medications (IF CERTIFIED) following the training provided.
- Stay over on shift if requested by supervisory staff to fulfill proper staffing requirements as mandated by DSS, DMH, CMH.
- Come into work at the request of management in the event of an emergency shift vacancy.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures of the home and able to perform in an emergency.
- It may be essential to provide lifting and transferring of residents in order to fulfill program and self care duties.
- Perform other functions as assigned by manager.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE OR INABILITY TO FULFILL THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY RESULT IN THE NEED TO REMOVE D.C.S. FROM SCHEDULE AND FILL JOB WITH PERSON ABLE TO MAINTAIN OUR MANDATED STAFFING REQUIREMENTS.